We are looking for a talented individual to join our highly regarded Front of House team as a Receptionist. Our ideal candidate will ensure a seamless and quality customer experience for all our guests. From the initial reservation to checking out or leaving the pub, you will help the team to deliver an outstanding stay. A welcoming smile will come naturally to you with the ability to multi-task and you will be organised and efficient with a positive outlook and a sense of fun and professionalism.
Previous experience working in a guest service role or similar hospitality role will be a great advantage, but definitely not essential as full on the job training will be given.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive hourly rate depending upon experience (paid monthly)
- Share of tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our pubs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring and personal development
- Opportunity of career progression
- Flexible working hours